Beachfront Condo Revenue Opportunity in Maya Beach from $209K Maya Beach, Placencia

USD 209,000
SKU: H337
Property type: House


  • Air Conditioning
  • Bar
  • Beach Access
  • Beach Club
  • Beach View
  • Beachfront
  • Electricity
  • Furnished
  • Laundry
  • Microwave
  • Ocean View
  • Refrigerator
  • Restaurant
  • Sea View
  • Swimming Pool
  • TV Cable
  • WiFi
  • Window Coverings


Are you looking for a part-time getaway to call your own AND have it pay for itself? The Ceiba Beach Resort, in the heart of Maya Beach on the Placencia Peninsula, offers an excellent opportunity to do exactly that. These 26 beach cabanas, 1 and 2-bedroom Belize condos for sale, situated around an open-air restaurant and pool with a swim-up bar, face 280 feet of beautiful palm trees and white sand beach on the Caribbean Sea.  The restaurant, bar, and pool are almost complete and set to open for business in December 2022.

There are multiple opportunities in this development which is progressing steadily. Beachfront cabanas 1-5 are complete, and 6-10 and condo Building 100 are underway and slated for Fall 2022 completion. So schedule a tour of one of the completed Belize condos for sale today, or rent one for your next vacation stay here in Maya Beach!

Beachfront Cabanas 1,3,4,5,8,&10-SOLD!

Beachfront Cabanas-#6- ONLY 1) UNIT REMAINING!


700 Sqft Studio w/1BA furnished

Beachfront Cabanas-2ND Row #2, 7, 9


700 Sqft Studio w/1BA furnished

2BR Condo-1st Floor (Bldg 100 & 400)


725 Sqft 2BR/1BA furnished

2BR Condo-2nd Floor (Bldg 100 & 400)


725 Sqft 2BR/1BA furnished

1BR Condo-2nd Floor (Bldg 200 & 300)


375 Sqft 1BR/1BA furnished

1BR Condo-1st Floor (Bldg 100,200,300,400)


375 Sqft 1BR/1BA furnished

More About These Unique Belize Condos For Sale

All units come fully furnished and stocked and include partial kitchens with sink, refrigerator, and microwave.  HOA dues are $386.97 per month and include all maintenance and internet/WiFi access.  Owners are permitted 6 weeks of personal use with no additional fees.  A resort fee will be added for use beyond the 6 week allowance.  There are no blackout periods for personal use of these Belize condos for sale.  Owners will receive 70% of rental gross revenue and Ceiba Resort will receive the remaining 30% for property and rental management.  Contact agent for additional details on rental income ROI and features and furnishing package for each unit.

The Ceiba Beach Resort is located in the very center of Maya Beach which is home to some of the best restaurants and beachfront resorts in all of Placencia, Belize.  Residents and visitors alike have easy access to essential grocery shopping and even a full-service hardware store and building supply house and are only about 10 minutes to Seine Bight, 20 minutes to the Placencia Airport, and 25 minutes to the Placencia Village.

Contact the Agent

Chris Austin

BZ & WhatsApp
+501 613-7492
US & WhatsApp
+864 420-7595
Chris Austin relocated to Belize from South Carolina in September 2021 after falling in love with the Placencia Peninsula, where he first visited in 2015, and Maya Beach in particular.  During his 23 years as a technology contractor in the US, Chris became very familiar with the construction and real estate professions and is pursuing development of his own condos in the Maya Beach area in addition to representing buyers and sellers for REMAX VIP Belize.  He has honed his design/build skills by flipping properties prior moving to Belize, and is happy to help you find your “diamond in the rough” here as well. Chris has always believed in offering exceptional service and attention to detail in order to develop long-term, loyal relationships with his clients.  He understands the process of buying property and having a business in Belize, having experienced it all firsthand, and will be  a resource for…